Things to Remember
you the questions.
- Love is grand; divorce is at least a hundred grand.
- Time may be a great healer, but it's also a lousy beautician.
- Remember: amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.
- Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.
- Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels so good.
- An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world. A pessimist fears that this is true.
- Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just stand there.
- My inferiority complex is not as good as yours is.
- I am having an out of money experience.
- It's frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask
You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chairthat you once got from a roller coaster. Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.