In the wake of the Exxon/Mobil deal and the AOL/Netscape deal, here are the latest corporate mergers we can expect to see.
- Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush and, W.R. GraceCompany merge to become Hale Mary Fuller Grace.
- Polygram Records, Warner Brothers, and Keebler Crackers merge to become Polly-Warner-Cracker.
- 3M and Goodyear merge to become MMMGood.
- John Deere and Abitibi-Price merge to become Deer Abi.
- Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining merge to become Zip Audi Do Da.
- Honeywell, Imasco, and Home Oil merge to become Honey I'm Home.
- Denison Mines, and Alliance and Metal Mining merge to become Mine All Mine.
- Federal Express and UPS merge to become FED UP.
- Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will merge and become Fairwell Honeychild.
- 3M, J. C. Penney, and Canadian Opera Company will merge and become 3 Penney Opera;.
- Grey Poupon and Dockers will merge to become Poupon Pants.
- Knott's Berry Farm & National Organization of Women will merge and become Knott NOW!
- courtesy of Cherie Zahora