13 Signs That You Have Had Too Much of the 90's
for your e-mail buddies via a web page.
- You tried to enter your password on the microwave.
- You now think of three espressos as "getting wasted."
- You haven't played solitaire with a real deck of cards in years.
- You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
- You e-mail your son in his room to tell him that dinner is ready, and he e-mails you back "What's for dinner?"
- Your daughter sells Girl Scout Cookies via her web site.
- You chat several times a day with a stranger from SouthAfrica, but you haven't spoken to your next door neighbor yet this year.
- You didn't give your birthday card this year, but you posted one